- 1 Is Pflugerville a good investment?
- 2 Will Pflugerville housing market continue to rise?
- 3 What’s the best high school in Pflugerville?
- 4 Is Pflugerville a good place to live?
- 5 How is the real estate market in Austin TX?
- 6 Is Austin a good place to invest in real estate?
- 7 Where is the pink house in Pflugerville Texas?
- 8 Are Pflugerville schools good?
- 9 What high schools are in Pflugerville?
- 10 How many middle schools are in Pflugerville?
- 11 How safe is Pflugerville?
- 12 Is Pflugerville water safe to drink?
- 13 How much is property tax in Pflugerville TX?
Is Pflugerville a good investment?
Pflugerville is a great place to invest. Actually just about anywhere in Austin or the surrounding areas. I just picked up a property in Round Rock and that is another good area. Hutto is a great area if you want to sell property owner financed with a wrap.
Will Pflugerville housing market continue to rise?
Home values in Austin are expected to go up 4.5% in 2020. Home values in areas right outside of Austin, such as Round Rock and Pflugerville, are expected to go up more than 7%.
What’s the best high school in Pflugerville?
Best High Schools in Pflugerville, TX
- Hendrickson High School. Pflugerville Independent School District.
- Harmony Science Academy- Pflugerville. Harmony Science Academy (Austin)
- Pflugerville High School. Pflugerville Independent School District.
- Premier H S Of Pflugerville. Premier High Schools.
- Weiss High School.
Is Pflugerville a good place to live?
Pflugerville is in Travis County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. In Pflugerville there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Pflugerville and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Pflugerville are highly rated.
How is the real estate market in Austin TX?
According to the Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR), between 2010 and 2019 the home sales have increased by 84%. The median home price in Austin has increased from $193,520 in 2010 to $318,000 in 2019, and the market is not showing signs of slowing down in 2020. 5
Is Austin a good place to invest in real estate?
In fact, Austin is ranked as the 7th best real estate market in the U.S. by WalletHub, based on key investment criteria such as activity in the housing market and strength of the economy. Key Market Stats: Zillow Home Value Index (ZHVI) for Austin is $437,800 through November 2020.
Where is the pink house in Pflugerville Texas?
PFLUGERVILLE, Texas — Some homeowners prefer to have an HOA, others not so much. But the story of a pink house in Pflugerville might help you decide. This home is turning heads in Pflugerville’s Settlers Ridge Subdivision near Dessau and Wells Branch Parkway.
Are Pflugerville schools good?
Pflugerville High School is ranked #4,258 in the National Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation and how well they prepare students for college. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools.
What high schools are in Pflugerville?
- John B. Connally High School.
- Hendrickson High School.
- Weiss High School.
- Provan Opportunity Center.
How many middle schools are in Pflugerville?
Pflugerville ISD has six middle school campuses.
How safe is Pflugerville?
Pflugerville has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Pflugerville is 1 in 67.
Is Pflugerville water safe to drink?
Is my water safe to drink? City of Pflugerville water meets or exceeds state and federal drinking water standards.
How much is property tax in Pflugerville TX?
|2020 Property Tax Rates per $100 of taxable value (Travis County)|
|City of Pflugerville||$ 0.4863|
|Travis County||$ 0.3744|
|Travis County ESD #2 (Fire & EMS)||$ 0.1000|
|Pflugerville ISD (School District)||$ 1.4223|