- 1 Why you should hire an agent to sell your home?
- 2 Is it worth hiring a Realtor to sell your home?
- 3 Why should I list with Keller Williams?
- 4 Do Keller Williams agents get paid?
- 5 Is it better to sell by owner or realtor?
- 6 Why you should hire an agent?
- 7 What are the benefits of not using a realtor?
- 8 What should you not fix when selling a house?
- 9 How much money do you lose when you sell a house?
- 10 How do you win a listing presentation?
- 11 Does Keller Williams pay for training?
- 12 Does Keller Williams charge desk fees?
- 13 How long is the training at Keller Williams?
Why you should hire an agent to sell your home?
With years of experience in cracking the real estate code, agents know the times of the year when house prices go up and when potential buyers are most active. Hiring an agent will save you the stress of learning everything about buying and selling a house.
Is it worth hiring a Realtor to sell your home?
If you want to be taken seriously by sellers’ agents, get the best price, and make sure you don’t miss any key steps in the process—or risk a lawsuit—it’s better to use a real estate agent than to try to sell your home yourself.
Why should I list with Keller Williams?
When you list with Keller Williams, you’ll have the advertising and marketing advantage. We use a combination of laser-focused, local strategies and internet advertising to get your listing in front of as many potential buyers as possible.
Do Keller Williams agents get paid?
Every agent is on a 70/30 split. That’s 70% to the agent and 30% to the broker. Since KW is a franchise, there is a franchise fee (6% on each transaction up to $3,000) which is included in this calculation. Both formulas get you the same result because the Keller Williams commission split is capped.
Is it better to sell by owner or realtor?
“ Selling your home yourself will save you money because you don’t have to pay a Realtor,” FSBO advocates will say. It is true that real estate agents make a percentage of the home sale price (usually 6% for Buyer and Seller Agents), but those fees cover a lot of time and money that go into selling a home.
Why you should hire an agent?
It’s your agent’s job to get you the best possible price for your home, or to see to it that you get the best possible deal on the property you want to buy. Agents are trained to negotiate well, if only from experience. They know what normally works and what does not. Most have tried-and-true techniques all their own.
What are the benefits of not using a realtor?
By not using a real estate agent, you may be able to negotiate for a lower sale price since there would be only one real estate agent involved (assuming that the sellers hired an agent to list their home).
What should you not fix when selling a house?
These are some of the most common mistakes you should avoid when selling a home:
- Underestimating the costs of selling.
- Setting an unrealistic price.
- Only considering the highest offer.
- Ignoring major repairs and making costly renovations.
- Not preparing your home for sale.
- Choosing the wrong agent or the wrong way to sell.
How much money do you lose when you sell a house?
On average, Bankrate estimates sellers pay 5% to 6% of the sale price as commission fees. For a $300,000 home, that means you ‘d pay $15,000 to $18,000. This commission is split between your agent and the buyer’s agent.
How do you win a listing presentation?
7 Keys To a Winning Listing Presentation
- You got the call. Now win the listing.
- 1) Go beyond the CMA with your listing presentation.
- 2) Be direct.
- 3) Show, don’t tell.
- 4) Be realistic AND optimistic.
- 5) Leave a reminder.
- 6) Follow up.
- 7) If you don’t get the listing, get feedback.
Does Keller Williams pay for training?
Does Keller Williams Realty provide financial assistance to help me get my real estate license? Unfortunately, we do not provide financial assistance, but we do provide the best training, education, support and culture in the real estate industry.
Does Keller Williams charge desk fees?
Desk fees at Keller Williams Realty are Optional. They are NOT REQUIRED. The Keller Williams offices realize that the reason that they are in business is because of the agents, and not the other way around.
How long is the training at Keller Williams?
The Ignite course consists of 18 two-to- three hour power sessions, with two additional sessions set aside for topics of the market center’s choosing. The course is given over a month’s time.